Volunteer Solutions provides meaningful volunteer opportunities to improve the lives of older adults and adults with disabilities in Fairfax County. We update our Urgent Needs list regularly. If you don’t see what you are looking for, consider another opportunity or give us a call.
Volunteer at Hollin Hall Senior Center
- Garden Helper – To plant, water and weed vegetable and perennial garden beds located, at the Hollin Hall Community Garden, 3-5 hrs/wk. Experienced gardener must be able to identify weeds.
- Basic Art Instructor to teach painting using acrylics and other mediums. Schedule TBD by the volunteer and center director, at least 2x/mo.
- French Instructor- to teach basic French, weekdays. Schedule TBD by volunteer and center director
- Guitar Instructor- to teach basic guitar, weekdays. Schedule TBD by volunteer and center director
- Experienced Piano Player to assist in instruction to basic, intermediate or advanced players who are in their “Piano Club.” Students bring music and some are self-taught. 1-2 hrs on Mondays at 10:30a.m. Either weekly or monthly.
High School Volunteers: Hollin Hall Senior Center welcomes high school volunteers. Contact the office and let us know what days, times you are available and your interests. We want to make your volunteer time with us mutually successful.
Ask a Question about these opportunities.
Search for other Fairfax County Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer Now!
Call 703-324-5406, TTY 711 or Register Now!
See Volunteer Solutions video on YouTube!