- Special Programs/Reservations Requested
- Special programs are a one-time program that requires any interested member to sign up.
- Reservations are requested.
- The notebook is on the First Floor in the Orange Binder in Foyer as you enter the building.
- DROP- IN
- Members do not need to sign up to attend a program or activity.
- If you continue with the group, make sure that you are added to the Club Roster in the Main Office.
- Open to the Public
- Anything that has been advertised as such: in-house or as a local news release.
- Sign Up in Main Office
- Charter Trips, Pot Lucks or any event requiring payment.
- Wednesday Trip of Necessity / Shop and Nosh
- Now in Purple Binder on Lobby sideboard.
We support and appreciate all of our community guest speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise with our membership. Hollin Hall Senior enter is a Fairfax County Center with the Department of Neighborhood and Community Services. Hollin Hall Senior Center and the Department of Neighborhood and Community Services does not and cannot endorse the businesses presenting at the center.
Our guest speakers are informed in advance that they may not take names, phone numbers, and addresses, suggest that students take a paid class with them outside the center or hold a drawing while here at the center.
They MAY distribute business cards and handouts upon request.
Use Up / Down Arrows for Previous / Next Page