Code of Conduct: All participants must comply with the Code of Conduct. Inappropriate behavior is not permitted at senior centers. Inappropriate behaviors include but are not limited to:
- Physical or sexual assault, battery, or improper touching;
- Loitering, smoking, gambling, solicitation, or panhandling;
- Destruction or theft of equipment or supplies;
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages or public intoxication;
- Harassment of any kind to other participants or staff members;
- Use of abusive, insulting, obscene, or racially derogatory language; or
- Inability to exhibit self-control and appropriate self-conduct.
A participant who violates this Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the Center. A violator will be subject to the progressive disciplinary actions outlined in accordance with Agency policy. Such action could include denial of his/her continuation in the program.
Liability Waiver: I recognize that there are risks inherent to participation in recreational activities and agree to hold harmless the County of Fairfax, its officers, employees, and volunteers from any and all claims from bodily injury and/or property damage which result from my participation in any and all activities sponsored by the County.