Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Our Mission – along with 150 volunteers – is to enhance Fairfax County communities and the quality of life for citizens by:
- Planning and Implementing A Human Service System response to meet our community and Human Services system challenges.
- Building capacity in the community to respond to critical needs.
- Coordinating and implementing community and neighborhood based programs and services using prevention and community engagement approaches.
- Coordinating community and county resources to increase access and utilization.
- Providing reasonable accommodations upon request. To request special accommodations call , TTY 711. Please allow at least ten working days in advance of the event in order to make necessary arrangements.
This website is maintained by the Hollin Hall Senior Center Advisory Council.
Fairfax County and Fairfax County Neighborhood and Community Services are not responsible for the content of this website.